Sunday, October 20, 2013

Avon Dry Ends Serum + Moroccan Agran Oil + Shine Serum


I love Avon hair products and one of my favorite hair products ever is Avon Dry Ends Serum. Few months ago I decided to try few more products that are supposed to be good for dry hair and dry ends.  My hair is dry, especially at the ends so where ever I see HAIR + SHINE I'm all over it. That is why I have a lot of products that are very similar. For a while I thought that these products are pretty much the same thing so after trying all of them here is my impression and little comparison.


I will start with Avon Advance Techniques Dry Ends Serum. I started using this product back in high school and I've been loyal to it ever since. I did tried few products from different brands but I always come back to this one because there was always something that I didn't like about the other products. My hair is dry and my ends are the worst part. I always need some products to make it better and this thing really helps. I apply small amount with my fingers and immediately it looks better. Serum absorbs quickly and I don't have to worry that it will grease my hair. I even put little something that is left on my fingers on other parts of my hair and it looks very nice. With serum my ends look more healthy and less damaged. The bottle contains 30 ml and it lasts for decent amount of time. To me it usually lasts 1-2 months.   


Avon At Moroccan Agran Oil is the next product. I tried this one few months ago but it quickly became one of my favorite products. I wanted to try it for a long time but now that I have it I think this is going to be something I will go back to for years. We heard so many good things about agran oil and this product completely justified it. Avon AT Moroccan Agran Oil is leave in treatment and you are supposed to apply it on your wet hair and style your hair the way you want to. This is exactly how I use it and I can see the results immediately. It not only helps brushing my hair, my hair looks a lot better and I don't need anything for my ends. Agran oil alone is enough. If necessary you can also apply it on your ends after you dry your hair or use it only for your ends. The bottle contains 30 ml and it can last for a while because you don't need a large amount of product. 


The last product I have here is Avon AT Shine Serum, this one contains 60 ml of product. Shine Serum reminds me a lot  to Dry Ends Serum. They have exactly the same smell, they are both translucent but the texture of Shine Serum is little bit more dense. Main difference is that this one should be used on your wet hair. It should help brushing your hair and your hair is supposed to look more shiny. I use it this way and other times I just apply it on my ends when my hair is already dry. Shine Serum applies  easily and it absorbs quickly. The thing I like about it is that it helps brushing my hair but other then that I don't see much difference. For my ends but I prefer Dry Ends Serum so I don't see any reason to repurchase this product. It's not a bad product but there is nothing special about it and there are so much better products out there.

Overall all three products are very good but I would recommend only two of them: Dry Ends Serum and Moroccan Agran Oil because they really make obvious difference while Shine Serum is not that impressive. 

Did you tried any of these products? What is your impression of them?

2 comments:

  1. I have never used Avon hair products, but I think I would love to try the Dry Ends Serum and Moroccan Argan Oil one, because my hair are quite try, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Serum za suhe vrhove je super stvar! Meni traje dosta dugo jer ga koristim tu i tamo :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...